DURADECK™ PROTECTIVE MATTING SYSTEM
DuraDeck™ is a durable, lightweight, and extremely strong temporary ground protection mat system. Sections are engineered to provide traction, and access over unstable surfaces, as well as temporary ground protection.
DuraDeck™ DD1 is a double-sided rugged-traction surface. It can be purchased or rented for use in getting heavy equipment onto a job site, without damaging the ground or turf. Provides access for trailers up to 80 tons over unstable surfaces such as sand, mud, snow and grass. DuraDeck™ DD1 mats are 4 x 8 feet, 1/2" thick. Also available in 2 x 8 feet.
DuraDeck™ DD2 is double-sided, with a rugged-traction surface on one side and a pedestrian-friendly surface on the other. It is suitable for applications such as parking areas, construction site walkways, concerts, etc. DuraDeck™ DD2 mats are 4 x 8 feet, 1/2" thick. Also available in 2 x 8 feet.
DuraPad™ is the lightest and most durable outrigger pad on the market, for use with heavy equipment requiring "outrigger" stabilizers. It supports up to 80,000 lbs. and has a multi-directional textured surface, eliminating slippery conditions caused by use in snow, water, or mud. DuraPad™ is available in eleven sizes, from 12 x 12 inches to 48 x 48 inches.
DuraDeck™ and DuraPad™ New Green Technology: Uses Sheetless ThermoForming™ Technology. No VOCs are generated during the manufacturing process. Low energy usage for production, with a 0% waste stream. Uses recycled resins (PET). Recycled content 90%, allowing for preference under state, Federal, and local government purchasing guidelines.
- Superior alternative to plywood & fiberglass
- Can be used repeatedly
- Guaranteed for 7 years
- Saves time and labor moving people, vehicles and equipment over difficult terrain
- Can be handled by 1-2 people; easily positioned at job site
- No tools required for installation or removal; easily assembled with DuraDeck™ connector links
- Chemical and weather resistant
DuraDeck™ Shipping Information:
- Up to 500 sheets can be transported on a standard tractor-trailer
- FOB Rockledge, Florida
Flooring Mat Calculator
Calculate how many mats you need
1. Enter the dimensions of the area you need to cover.
2. Choose which product you are interested in
3. Calculator will automatically figure out how many mats you need