Men's I Heart Waterparks Lifeguard Board Short
Our Men’s I Heart Waterparks Lifeguard Board Shorts are proudly made in the USA by Water Safety Products Inc. under strict quality control standards since 1989. Our shorts are constructed of durable 4-oz. 3-ply breathable nylon with Teflon® finish for quick drying and oil/chemical repellency. They also feature a super soft polyester micromesh liner and a mock fly front; an elastic waistband allows for a wider size range when outfitting teams for lifeguards swimsuits. The 922 lifeguard suit will outlast any other.
Our Price: $34.50
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- High quality & durable
- Great for lifeguards and outdoor staff
- Two on-seam side pockets and exterior boardshort pocket with Velcro closure and stitched drain hole
- Mock fly front with four rows of stitching, six bar tacks
- Double-needle top stitching on all seams
- Inseam length 8"
- Outseam length 18"
- Coordinating female style 912
- Outer shell constructed of 4-oz. 3-ply soft breathable nylon, laundered to eliminate bleeding Premium Teflon® finish for quick drying and sunscreen/chemical repellancy
- Liner is a soft polyester micromesh for comfort
- Red, Royal Blue, Black, Teal, Navy Blue
Launder at least once per week with regular laundry detergent in warm water, using a normal wash cycle. No bleach, Woolite, fabric softener or dryer sheets, please. Laundering will remove the accumulation of pool chemicals, sunscreen and perspiration from the fabric. Your suit can be dried in the dryer. Just make sure there are no Velcro items in the dryer that could snag the fabric. Men’s and women’s shorts have Velcro pockets – please don’t dry together with women’s swimsuits and rash guards!
Don’t bundle up your uniform items or roll them in a towel. Mildew will start to grow within 24 hours, and mildew will destroy your suit’s fabric