FlipEasy™ Rescue Tube Pack
The FlipEasyTM Rescue Tube Pack is an original product created by Water Safety Products, Inc. The FlipEasyTM brings a whole new level of efficiency to rescue tube packs. The FlipEasyTM pouch is primarily designed to hold a lifeguard’s CPR mask on their rescue tube, giving them immediate visual and physical access to their CPR mask when recovering a patron from the water. This pack was designed with ultimate efficiency, requiring the pull of one Velcro strap to release the CPR mask.
Unlike all other previous rescue tube packs for lifeguards, the FlipEasyTM features a replaceable strap with quick-release clips. The strap is also adjustable, with a no-excess loop to prevent any loose or dangling straps. The strap can be removed and the pack can also be attached to a standard belt or hip pack as desired. This pouch also features drainage at the bottom, allowing additional air flow. If submerged, this draining feature also reduces water weight and drying time.
- Custom made to fit SKU 170: BigEasy® Rescue Breathing Mask
- Adjustable strap allows the pack to fit any rescue tube or rescue can
- Provides quick, convenient access in an emergency situation
- Black water-appropriate nylon fabric with draining mesh
- No-excess loop to prevent loose or dangling straps
- SKU 170: BigEasy® Rescue Breathing Mask not included
- Alternate use: Can be attached to any lifeguard fanny pack or standard belt