Need staircase ideas? Our award winning ValuStair™ staircase just got better! The second generation ValuStair™ V2 is here, with the same great quality as its predecessor, but now featuring built-in slip resistance! Each ValuStair™ is a single section 20 Riser Staircase that is 22 feet long and 4 feet wide.
ValuStair™ staircases are professionally engineered, one-piece composite stairways, compliant with UBC and OSHA standards. Composite technology makes ValuStair™ stair units a low cost staircase kit that will not only save your budget but are also easy to install. ValuStair™ staircases are also a low-maintenance, corrosion-free alternative to traditional stair units, resulting in a superior staircase that will not splinter, rot, or conduct electricity.
ValuStair™ is ideal for indoor and outdoor staircases, including slide towers, pump rooms, mezzanines, work platforms, and more. The standard configuration is 22 by 4 feet, with an 11'-8" rise. Designed to be easily segmented for custom sizing, these staircases can be installed anywhere.
ValuStair™ is delivered ready for on-site new or retrofit installations. Are you ready to move into a maintenance free future with ValuStair™?
IBC Stairs: ValuStair™ staircases follow the International Building Code for the safe design and construction of stairways.
UBC Stairs: ValuStair™ staircases follow the Universal Building Code.
OSHA Stairs: ValuStair™ staircases follow meet the standards of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- 2014 IAAPA Brass Ring Award Winner for Best New Product: Services, Equipment, and Supplies
- A design that is self-supporting, eliminating on-site construction
- Closed riser treads, 11" tread depth and ½" radius bullnose
- Non-slip surface
- Total stairway weight 460 lbs.
- 12" structural channel stringers
- Load is 400 lbs per square foot
- Deflection is less than 3/16 of an inch
- Safe Factor of 12
- Stock color is grey
- Custom colors with low minimum quantities
- Can be shipped by container or truck
- FOB Rockledge, Florida
- ASTM rating Dry .68
- ASTM rating Wet .56
- Staircase - high molecular weight polyethylene (polymer) - ASA with UV stabilization and color pigment.
- Stair treads - chemically cross linked polyurethane coating with UV stabilization.
- Stringer supports - composite