Philips Heartstart FRx AED
AED HeartStart FRx Defibrillator package includes one set of Smart Pads II, long-life 4-year battery, and an 8-year manufacturer’s warranty. Coaching assistance with CPR – one push of a button. Smart Pads II can be used for adult and pediatric defibrillation (optional Child/Infant Key required for pediatric defib). Small and lightweight, exceptionally rugged – just 3.5 lbs. Multi-use features include adult and pediatric dual use, AED training, CPR coaching. Available options (at additional cost):
- Child/Infant Key instantly steps down unit for pediatric use, without changing pads
- Training pads to convert the FRx to a training unit
- Fully compliant to meet the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines
Physician Authorization is required for purchase of this AED, and must be validated. If you do not have Physician Authorization, a Medical Direction contract is available for purchase.
As of November 2014, a Carrying Case (#AED-FRXC) must be purchased with every FRx AED; waterproof cases are also available, please call for details.
• Simple to use. Saving a life is stressful. A defibrillator should pull you through, not get in your way. The HeartStart FRx offers on-demand CPR coaching to help the stressed user recall their training. Calm, clear voice instructions are precisely timed to the responder’s actions, guiding the responder every step of the way. At just 3.5 pounds, it is among the smallest and lightest defibrillators.
• Simplify the rescue of a child with the Infant/Child key. Unique in the industry, the Infant/Child key turns the HeartStart FRx into a pediatric defibrillator, tailoring the voice instructions and therapy to the needs of a child. That means just one pad set works for adults, children, and infants, simplifying a stressful rescue.
• Rugged. Designed for real-world use, the HeartStart FRx was built to surpass rigorous testing requirements: jetting water, crushing loads up to 500 pounds and a one-meter drop onto concrete.
• Ready when needed. Every HeartStart FRx goes through a 120 point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, the HeartStart FRx automatically conducts self-tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 85 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
• Effective. The electric medicine delivered by the HeartStart FRx is the most proven in the industry, with more than 40 studies on its effectiveness. Philips’ high-current/low energy therapy ensures a potent defibrillation dose, while at the same time minimizing side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart. So the HeartStart FRx can deliver its most powerful therapy from the very first shock. There’s no need to hold back.
Click here for Product Demo
Story about the HeartStart FRx AED saving a life
** It is important to us to provide our customers the best shipping available. In order to minimize product cost, some items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Freight cost will not be included at check out for this item. After receipt of your order we will research the best freight cost for your item, and it will be added to final invoice **