STOP the Bleed Pack GCAT1 with Tourniquet
Economical Stop the Bleed pack includes a combat style tourniquet, a compressed gauze dressing, black nitrile gloves, a marker and instructions on how to provide bleeding control. Everything is packed in a re-sealable bag that is compact and lightweight. Easy to take with you when traveling or storing in your car, truck, RV or in desk drawers or cabinets. Weighs under half a pound and complete bleeding control pack dimensions are 6x9 inches. The military style tourniquet is an economical alternative to the CAT brand tourniquet but just as effective in stop blood flow in emergency situations. Meets the federal guidelines for the Stop the Bleed initiative that promotes bystanders to be trained to provide life-saving treatment by applying tourniquet to wounded victims. Great addition to emergency medical or first aid supplies and kits.
- Economical Stop The Bleed Pack
- Includes Generic CAT Style Military Tourniquet
- Convenient, Portable Pack Is Small To Take With You
- Packed in a Resealable Ziploc Bag
- Assembled in the USA!
This kit includes the following:
- Tourniquet Military Style Black
- Compressed Krinkle Cauze Dynarex 4"
- Black Nitrile Exampl Gloves Pair
- Permanent Marker Black
- Utility Shears 5 1/2" Black