Recycled Plastic Traditional Tete-A-Tete
The Recycled Plastic Traditional Tete-A-Tete is made of low maintenance, weather resistant recycled plastic. This chair seats 2 and is perfect for your outdoor recreation facility, water park, or backyard.
- Made of recycled plastic, combined with stainless steel fasteners.
- Never needs painting or staining and will not rot or splinter.
- A UV inhibitor has been added to resist breakdown and fading from prolonged exposure, making it versatile in all climates.
- HDPE is unaffected by most corrosive substances, and will not absorb moisture or promote bacterial growth.
- To maintain the original finish, clean regularly with soap and water.
- 70"L x 38"W x 43"H
- Seat Height 15"
- Weight 110 lbs.
- Comes with hole for 1.5" diameter umbrella
- Ships UPS (three boxes)
- MPN: TT205
** It is important to us to provide our customers the best shipping available. In order to minimize product cost, some items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Freight cost will not be included at check out for this item. After receipt of your order we will research the best freight cost for your item, and it will be added to the final invoice **