Men's Stretch Lifeguard Boardshort
The 928 Men’s Stretch Lifeguard Board Short offers outstanding agility, a tailored modern fit. Made by Water Safety Products in the USA, our Lifeguard Stretch Board short is constructed of a robust 4-way Poly-stretch fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish for quick drying and oil/chemical repellency. The 928 is a fixed waist board short with drawstring and a Velcro-free fly for a secure fit and increased comfort. The right leg features a large draining cargo pocket with a key loop. These lifeguard shorts are slide safe and have no metal or plastic components. You can also customize your shorts with your custom logo on the left leg.
- Coordinating women’s version: SKU 926
- Inseam length 9.5”
- Outseam Length 20"
- Fixed waist with black drawstring
- Velcro-free Fly
- Slide friendly- no plastic or metal
- 6 x 6 exterior cargo pocket with integrated drainage Velcro® closure and key loop
- Quick drying- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Double-needle top stitching on all seams.
- This item is stocked blank with no logo; orders with logos require an additional 2-3 days processing time.
- Custom logos: If your custom logo is not on file, there is a one-time embroidery set up fee of $75.00 that is added to the final invoice, for questions call 1-800-987-7238 ext. 4
Our Price: $42.00
Launder at least once per week with regular laundry detergent in warm water, using a normal wash cycle. No bleach, Woolite, fabric softener or dryer sheets, please. Laundering will remove the accumulation of pool chemicals, sunscreen and perspiration from the fabric. Your suit can be dried in the dryer. Just make sure there are no Velcro items in the dryer that could snag the fabric. Men’s and women’s shorts have Velcro pockets – please don’t dry together with women’s swimsuits and rash guards!
Don’t bundle up your uniform items or roll them in a towel. Mildew will start to grow within 24 hours, and mildew will destroy your suit’s fabric