Laerdal Little Anne Dark Skin CPR Manikin
The Laerdal Little Anne CPR Manikin is a realistic, inexpensive, and lightweight adult CPR trainer with all the essential features for adult CPR learning. Its durable and convenient design makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
- Realistic anatomical landmarks
- Lightweight design makes Little Anne easy to transport
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional “clicker” feature signals the correct compression depth
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
- Latex free
- Product includes: Little Anne® Manikin, Soft Pack/Training Mat, 2 Manikin Faces, 2 Airways, 6 Manikin Wipes, and Directions for Use.
Click here: Directions for use