Lifeguard Pro Suit- Royal
Why Our Lifeguard Ladies' Suits are Superior
Our uniform suits have set the industry standard for quality, comfort, and durability. Proudly Made in the USA by Water Safety Products Inc. under strict quality standards since 1989. Ladies’ suits are constructed of 77% nylon with 23% Xtra Life Lycra® for increased chlorine and mildew resistance or 6 oz. PerformancePolyester with 17% Spandex.
Our H-Back swim suit features:
- Shelf bra for added support and complete opacity
- Cut higher on the leg, trimmer in the rear, and longer in the torso (fits taller figures)
- Fully lined front and back
- Nylon/Lycra only
- Limited sizes on discontinued Royal.
- This item is stocked blank with no logo; orders with logos require an additional 2-3 days processing time
- Care Instructions
- Custom logos: If your custom logo is not on file, there is a one-time set up fee of $75.00 that is added to the final invoice, for questions call 1-800-987-7238 ext. 4
Our Price: $34.25 Sale Price: $12.00
Launder at least once per week with regular laundry detergent in warm water, using a normal wash cycle. No bleach, Woolite, fabric softener or dryer sheets, please. Laundering will remove the accumulation of pool chemicals, sunscreen and perspiration from the fabric. Your suit can be dried in the dryer. Just make sure there are no Velcro items in the dryer that could snag the fabric. Men’s and women’s shorts have Velcro pockets – please don’t dry together with women’s swimsuits and rash guards!
Don’t bundle up your uniform items or roll them in a towel. Mildew will start to grow within 24 hours, and mildew will destroy your suit’s fabric