Men's Lifeguard ProShort - Purple
Want to save some money on your budget for lifeguard swimsuits? Choose the clearance Men's Lifeguard Pro Short in Purple. This lifeguard short still offers the same premium construction as the 916 short, but comes at a discounted price.
Our men's uniform shorts have set the industry standard for quality, comfort, and durability. Proudly Made in the USA by Water Safety Products Inc. under strict quality control standards since 1989. Lifeguard shorts are constructed of durable 4-oz. 3-ply breathable nylon with Teflon® finish for quick drying and oil/chemical repellency. Supersoft polyester micromesh liner. Mock fly front; elastic waistband allows for a wider range of fit.
Our traditional lifeguard pro short features:
- Inseam length 5 1/2”
- Exterior side pocket with Velcro® closure
- Elasticized waistband with drawstring
- Color purple with Lifeguard & Cross embroidery
- See care Instructions here
- Discontinued item, not refundable. Sale while supplies last
Our Price: $19.75 Sale Price: $11.00
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- High quality & durable
- Great for lifeguards and outdoor staff
- No-drag exterior pocket with Velcro closure
- Double-needle top stitching on all seams
- Inseam length 5 1/2"
- Outseam length 15"
- Coordinating female style 912
- Outer shell constructed of 4-oz. 3-ply soft breathable nylon, laundered to eliminate bleeding Premium Teflon® finish for quick drying and sunscreen/chemical repellancy
- Liner is a soft polyester micromesh for comfort
Red, Royal Blue, Black, Navy Blue
Launder at least once per week with regular laundry detergent in warm water, using a normal wash cycle. No bleach, Woolite, fabric softener or dryer sheets, please. Laundering will remove the accumulation of pool chemicals, sunscreen and perspiration from the fabric. Your suit can be dried in the dryer. Just make sure there are no Velcro items in the dryer that could snag the fabric. Men’s and women’s shorts have Velcro pockets – please don’t dry together with women’s swimsuits and rash guards!
Don’t bundle up your uniform items or roll them in a towel. Mildew will start to grow within 24 hours, and mildew will destroy your suit’s fabric