Adjustable Flow Portable Oxygen Unit
Our Adjustable Flow Portable Oxygen Unit has an adjustable flow regulator, flowing between 0-15 liters per minute. This "D" size cylinder contains approximately 28 minutes of oxygen supply and is refillable. All Water Safety Products, Inc. portable oxygen units are delivered to mainland U.S. addresses filled with 406 liters of oxygen.
- Adjustable flow between 0-15 liters per minute
- "D" size cylinder contains a 28-minute supply and is refillable.
- Easy on/off toggle switch.
- Durable double-wall molded plastic carry case.
- Complete system weighs just 13 1/2 lbs.
- Meets FDA requirements.
- Includes: "D" size Cylinder, durable double wall molded plastic carry case, regulator, hose assembly, mask, and nasal cannula.
- ALL WATER SAFETY PRODUCTS, INC. PORTABLE OXYGEN UNITS DELIVERED TO MAINLAND US ADDRESSES (EXCEPT FLORIDA - FLORIDA LICENSE IS PENDING) ARE FILLED WITH 406 LITERS OF OXYGEN (ADDRESSES OUTSIDE THE MAINLAND US ARE SHIPPED EMPTY). ALASKA AND HAWAII CAN BE SHIPPED FILLED WITH OXYGEN, ONLY BY FEDEX NEXT DAY AIR. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FREIGHT CHARGES.
** It is important to us to provide our customers the best shipping available. In order to minimize product cost, some items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Freight cost will not be included at check out for this item. After receipt of your order we will research the best freight cost for your item, and it will be added to the final invoice **