BigEasy® Trainer 10 Pack
The BigEasy® Trainer is designed to help make peer-to-peer training for CPR and rescue breathing more realistic than ever. The BigEasy® Trainer allows a rescuer in training, working with a live simulated victim, to use a CPR mask to deliver real breaths to the victim safely during CPR/AR training, with mutual comfort. This gives the training rescuer the ability to practice exhaling into the mask without the “live” victim having to inhale the rescuer’s breaths.
The product is versatile, to meet the needs of all training scenarios. This new training device is designed to work best with the BigEasy® CPR mask, but will function with most standard CPR masks currently available.
How to use: Instructors can freely use the product in the way that best suits the needs of their training curriculum. It is suggested that instructors set the standard by clearly explaining how the BigEasy® Trainer will be used and attached to the CPR mask at the beginning of class to ensure consistent and efficient transitions between training drills.
Middle Placement: For those practicing dry CPR training only, insert the BigEasy® Trainer between the One-Way Valve and Bladder of your BigEasy® CPR mask. This will give the user the most realistic training scenario, allowing the simulated rescuer to breath directly into the BigEasy® one-way valve. In this setup, a balloon can be attached to the BigEasy® Trainer as a visual indicator, allowing Instructors to see from a distance that their students are effectively performing the skill.
Top Placement: For those who train in-water rescue breathing, the BigEasy® Trainer must be placed on top of the BigEasy® One-Way Valve. For consistency across all training scenarios, this same process is suggested when conducting dry CPR and rescue breathing training on land. Placing the BigEasy® Trainer on top of the One-Way Valve will allow for quicker transitions between trainees.
- For training use only. Remove BigEasy® Trainer when in daily operation
- The BigEasy® Trainer allows a rescuer and a live simulated victim to use a CPR mask to deliver real breaths safely, with mutual comfort during CPR/AR trainings. Package includes 10 BigEasy® Trainer
- Designed to be used with the BigEasy® CPR mask
- Will also work with many other standard adult, child, or infant CPR masks
- Attaches to other compatible equipment such as BVMs
- A standard balloon acts as a visual representation of lung inflation
- Can be used when training on live partner or with a manikin
- Small enough to fit in pockets such as those on a fanny pack
- The product is safe for oral use and can be sanitized. Do not store when wet
- Color: neon yellow for high visibility
- The BigEasy® Trainer is patent pending
Instructor Tips for Use:
- Each student should label their BigEasy® Trainer, one-way valve, and bladder separately with their name or initials in permanent ink at the beginning of class
- Set the standard for the class by confirming whether the class will be using “middle placement” or “top placement”
- Students should be advised always to use safe training and sanitizing practices
- BVMs can be attached with either “middle placement” or “top placement” for simulated delivery of breaths
Our Price: $25.00