First Response Bag Rescue KIT
Our Lifeguard First Response Bag Kit is a premier Aquatic trauma kit. This crash bag kit includes everything you need such as the oxygen cylinder, BVM's, suction unit, and more. There is additional room to spare for extra accessories. When you need it, everything is there! Features clear plastic windows for labels of each compartment, and multiple pockets for all your needs. This trauma bag is also bright yellow in color so it can be identified from a distance. AEDs sold separately.
- 1pc- 2603 Lifeguard First Response Bag (Yellow)
- 2pc- 170 BigEasy® CPR Rescue Breathing Mask Kit
- 1pc- 7402-15 Fixed Flow Portable Oxygen Unit (Ships separately from other items)
- 1pc- 84004403 Laerdal Adult Disposable Resuscitator Bag Valve Mask (BVM)
- 1pc- 84003403 Laerdal Child Disposable Resuscitator Bag Valve Mask (BVM)
- 1pc- 84002903 Laerdal Infant Disposable Resuscitator Bag Valve Mask (BVM)
- 1pc- 985000 Laerdal V-Vac Starter Kit
- 1pc- 5023 Adult Non-rebreather Mask
- 1pc- 5013 Child Non-rebreather Mask
- 1pc- 85100 Finger Pulse Oximeter (Black/Blue)
- 1pc- 760N Nitrile Gloves Latex Free Box of 100 (Size Large)
Trauma Bag Details
- The #1 Aquatic First Response bag
- Versatile, clear plastic windows allow you to insert cards describing the contents of each compartment for faster access during an emergency.
- Gives you the option of labeling your First Response Bag the way you choose
- Features: Holds a D cylinder (28 mins. of oxygen at 15 lpm) in or out of its hard case. Includes Velcro strap and pads if you choose to take it out of the case
- Made of 600 denier rugged polyester, with water-resistant Hydrotec finish and PVC backing
- AED compartment 12"x12"x6"
- Total response bag measurements 22"x16"x12"
- Color: Yellow with black trim
** It is important to us to provide our customers the best shipping available. In order to minimize product cost, the oxygen tanks in this package will be shipped directly from the manufacturer. Additional shipping charges will apply once the oxygen tanks ship out. After receipt of your order we will research the best freight cost for your item, and it will be added to the final invoice **