Lifeguard First Response Bag
Our Lifeguard First Response Bag is a premier Aquatic trauma kit (crash bag). This medical bag can hold everything you need such as the AED, oxygen cylinder, BVM's, and suction unit, with room to spare for extra accessories. When you need it, everything is there! Features clear plastic windows for labels of each compartment, and multiple pockets for all your needs. This trauma bag is also bright yellow in color so it can be identified from a distance.
- Versatile, clear plastic windows allow you to insert cards describing the contents of each compartment for faster access during an emergency. Gives you the option of labeling your First Response Bag the way you choose.
- The #1 Aquatic First Response bag
- Features: Holds a D cylinder (28 mins. of oxygen at 15 lpm) in or out of its hard case. Includes Velcro strap and pads if you choose to take it out of the case. Made of 600 denier rugged polyester, with water-resistant Hydrotec finish and PVC backing.
- AED compartment 12"x12"x6". Total response bag measurements 22"x16"x12".
- Color: Yellow with black trim.