MAXx Rescue Backboard
The MAXx Backboard is truly one of the most X-ray translucent rescue backboards available. The MAXx spine board is made in the USA, and was designed specifically for lifeguards and rescue personnel by Water Safety Products, Inc. The MAXx backboard is exceptionally lightweight, weighing less than 15 pounds, and can float up to 400+ pounds in water. Constructed with the highest quality materials, the board is virtually damage proof and has built in metal-free pins. This lifeguard backboard will outlast any other!
- One of the most X-ray translucent backboard available.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design features large non-slip handholds, integrally molded pins, and bottom runners for stability and handhold clearance.
- Resists absorption of blood-borne pathogens.
- Single patient weight capacity of 400+ lbs
- Tail drop for easier placement and extraction from car seats.
- Lime Green color for easy identification.
- Dimensions: 72 x 16 x 2 1/4" weight of 15 lbs.
- Private label capacity and custom colors available (please call for details; minimum quantity required).
- MADE IN THE USA
Our Price: $425.00