WSP Premium 50" Gold Lifeguard Rescue Tube
New for 2019. The “GOLDEN” rescue tube. Recognize lifeguards who reflect the gold standard in water safety. The color gold now available in our most popular rescue tube style, the 710. The 710 has remained popular for its shape, consistency, and durability throughout the years. The lifeguard tube measures 50" long by 6" wide by 4" thick and is made of multiple layers of high viscosity vinyl, minimizing punctures and tears. The rounded edges also increase durability, and tapered ends reduce drag, making it easier to pull through the water. The 400 denier adjustable shoulder strap is connected to the rescue tube by 1" nylon strapping that extends completely through the length of the tube for added strength. This lifeguard rescue tube features "GUARD" lettering on the front and a reach assist loop at the end.
- Metallic gold color is perfect to recognize a specific lifeguard or use as a lifeguard incentive.
- Made in the USA
- Our rescue tubes are constructed with two layers of 1.75-inch high-density, closed-cell foam
- Our solvent-based coating contains unique materials to minimize fading
- Multiple layers of high viscosity vinyl minimize punctures and tears
- Sanded edges reduce cracking
- Sanded, tapered ends reduce drag in the water
- One-piece strap is securely fastened through the entire length of the tube
- Box X stitching on all sewn straps minimizes ripping and tearing
- Includes reach assist loop.
Product Spec Sheet
Our Price: $57.50