Adult Large Life Jacket
The Super Soft Adult Large Life Jacket, for chest measurement 40"-43." These super soft life jackets are made of soft, durable, vinyl-covered Ensolite foam with side release buckles. Made in the USA.
- US COAST GUARD-APPROVED PFD TYPE III.
- Soft, durable, comfortable, easy-to-clean, vinyl-coated, closed-cell foam jackets for the entire family.
- Features automatic slot-back size adjustment and Kwik-Snap buckles.
- All super soft life jackets are packaged 2 per case and should be purchased in multiples of 2.
- Yellow #3512.
- Private label screening available on orders over 144 pieces; you supply black and white art. There is a one-time setup charge of $50 per screen (2 screens required if order includes both child and adult sizes). Toddler jackets are fabric and cannot be screened. Logo charge $1.50 per jacket. Lead times vary for custom life jackets. Please allow 4-6 weeks and 8 weeks lead time April, May, June.
- Custom colors are available. Minimum order of 100 pieces per color. Custom color orders require a 6 week lead time and 100 piece minimum order. Custom color surcharge will apply.
- Coast Guard approved imprint inside jacket is now available in Spanish, along with a Spanish language guide book. This is considered a custom order.
** It is important to us to provide our customers the best shipping available. In order to minimize product cost, some items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. If you are ordering bulk quantities, shipping may vary from your cart amount. After receipt of your order we will research the best freight cost for your item, and it will be added to your final invoice. **
SKU: 3512 (40-43 inches)
Our Price: $81.00
Min Order Quantity: 2
COMMON SIZE RATIOS FOR LIFE JACKET PURCHASES
Suggested size breakdown for a 144‐piece order:
Resort Life Jackets ‐Vinyl‐covered foam
USCG Type III (Infant is USCG Type II) Resort life jackets are packaged 2 per carton and must be ordered in multiples of 2.
||Toddler (with head pillow)
Life Jacket Cleaning
In the pool and waterpark industry, life jackets are used in chlorinated water, which innately kills germs.
They can be washed as needed; but most importantly, after each use life jackets should be hung to dry
completely. Hanging the life jackets is very important to retard the formation of mildew. The life jackets
can be cleaned if needed with a solution of 1 T. chlorine bleach per gallon of clean water. A large
container, such as a 55‐gallon drum, works best to clean a large quantity of life jackets.
Life jacket racks are commonly used, for visibility in the park and longevity of the life jacket. The rack is
typically a 3‐ or 4‐tier structure with dowels to hang the life jackets. The smaller sizes are placed on the
bottom tiers where they are easily accessible to children, with adult sizes on the upper tiers.
HTML Editor - Full Version
Congratulations, you have wisely purchased a permanently buoyant product constructed of closed-cell foam! The durable and beautiful vinyl coating may show occasional drips and gentle shadings in the finish. These should not be regarded as defects. They are the characteristic of the tough outer surface which gives this product its beauty, protective finish, and long-lasting durability. We have a few recommendations to enhance the life and beauty of this long-lasting product:
- CLEAN WITH MILD SOAP & WATER
- FOR LONGER LIFE OF PRODUCT, STORE FLAT & DRY
- DO NOT EXPOSE TO EXTREME TEMPERATURES
- DO NOT PLACE ANYTHING ON TOP OF FLOAT WHEN NOT IN USE
- STAINS MAY BE REMOVED WITH MILD SOLUTION OF CHLORINE
- USE A MARINE/RECREATION MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER THAT WORKS ON VINYL AT BEGINNING AND END OF SEASON
- WHEN NOT IN USE REMOVE PRODUCT FROM WATER
This product is made from a closed-cell foam which prevents water logging and absorption, therefore, any tears, cuts, or nicks will not affect the buoyancy or performance of this unique product. This is normal wear and tear and is not part of any store or factory guarantee. It is not grounds for replacement. Mildew is an environmental problem and is not covered under this warranty. Should your product acquire any small tears, nicks, cuts, bites or claw marks from family pets our vinyl repair sealant will help restore the finish and extend product life. You may purchase your vinyl-repair sealant.
Commercial and salt water use voids any written or implied warranty.
Sort Reviews by: Date | Rating
out of 5 stars
by Stettler Martin
on October 12th 2008
Adult Large Life Jacket
Length of ownership: more than 1 year
Pros: I had discover the TRC Supersoft Vest by search of buoyancy aid in internet. After swimming is relaxing on water surface a good help for stress less. And is funny to float like a bole. The handling is very easy. And give a real safty feeling.
If you like to see the function of the TRC Supersoft Vest in water on video, then Klick! the link to YouTube.
Cons: Negativ only the possible color yellow for adults.
Not possible to buy by us in Europe - Switzerland.