Aloksak Personal Waterproof Bags
ALOKSAK® bags are resealable, element-proof storage bags featuring a hermetic seal. This means absolutely no water, air, dust or humidity permeates the closure. They are designed for a wide range of applications and environments. The transparent bags are flexible and puncture-resistant. They can be sealed over and over again. The unique and patented materials, closure systems and manufacturing techniques used to fabricate the ALOKSAK meet the most rigorous testing standards. Perfect for keeping gloves, gauze, etc. dry in a hip pack! Three different sizes.
- Size S (4"x7" in portrait orientation, Size M (6 1/2"x6" in landscape orientation)
- Certified waterproof to 60 meters / 200 feet
- Tested and approved by the Navy Experimental Diving Unit
- Safe - constructed using medical-grade film that is FDA approved
- Temperature rated -40° F to 140° F
- Ecologically smart - highly reusable and made of 100% recyclable polyethylene
- Size L 6"x9 fits Big Easy, viral filter, gloves nicely.
SKU: 2161, 2181, 2191