Inflatable Belt Pack PFD
Our Inflatable Belt Pack PFD is a U.S. Coast Guard approved Type V life jacket with Type III performance and is conveniently packed into a compact hip pack. Unique design keeps stand-up paddle-boarders (SUP), anglers, boaters, and other paddlers safe without compromising movement.
- U.S Coast Guard approved Type V life jacket with Type III performance
- Convenient, compact belt pack style allows for total freedom of movement
- Inflates by manual activation or oral inflation
- 16 gram CO2 charge provides 17lbs of buoyancy- the oral inflation tube can be used to provide additional buoyancy up to 26.5 lbs when fully inflated.
- Extremely low profile.
- 1" buckle and body belt
- D-ring attachment for small accessories,
- 200 Denier nylon oxford protective cover.
- Approved for persons 16 year of age and older; and over 80lbs
- Use re-arming kit.
- Size: Fits 30"-52" waist.
- CO2 cylinder that may not be able to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.