WLSL ClipEasy Mask Lanyard
he World's Largest Swimming Lesson™ is a promotional event designed to build awareness and generate local and national press attention about the vital importance of teaching kids to swim to help prevent drowning. What's exciting about the WLSL event is that so many organizations and individual aquatic facilities are coming together to make it happen. The WLSL event helps capture the passion we have for this critical issue as individuals and focuses all that energy on one message for one day.
The 2021 World's Largest Swimming Lesson™ will take place on Thursday, June 17th. Host locations may select their own start time on the 17th to best suit their operating schedule. Let's make a difference by working together this summer. After all, learning to swim and the exposure to the water safety skills and messages that swimming lesson offers provides a lifelong foundation for drowning prevention.
Since its inception in 2010, TEAM WLSL™ has shared the message Swimming Lesson Save Lives™ with millions of kids and adults. By joining our voices together, members of TEAM WLSL™ believe that we can make a positive difference in the lives of children and adults around the world and drive home the message that learning to swim is as important to general safety as wearing a helmet when riding a bike or wearing a seat belt when riding in a car.
- Keeps face mask securely around neck when not in use. Perfect option for those who wear a mask all day. This matches the WLSL mask
- 100% Polyester moisture management/antimicrobial performance fabric
- Plastic hooks easily clip onto face mask ear loops
- Keeps face mask securely around neck when not in use
- Enhances face mask comfort by pulling ear loops away from the ears to relieve pressure on the backs of the ears
- Plastic toggle on strap allows for a customizable fit
- Includes a safety feature breakaway barrel fastener. Tested to release at low force yet holds mask in place while wearing.