Laerdal Pocket Mask With O2 Inlet
Laerdal™ Pocket Mask™ - the most widely used CPR mask in the world! The Laerdal™ Pocket Mask™ is especially designed to be used by the professional rescuer and first responder. The Laerdal™ Pocket Mask™ combines a low resistance one-way valve with a disposable hydrophobic filter to help prevent the passage of liquids and secretions. Oxygen inlet facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen during ventilation of a non-breathing patient or for inhalation by a spontaneously breathing patient.
- Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter
- Pre-inflated cuff for effective seal
- Oxygen inlet version facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen and includes head strap
- Can be used on adult, child and infant
- Replaceable, disposable one-way valve and filter
- Laerdal™ Pocket Mask™ with oxygen inlet comes in a resealable poly bag
- Face Shield and Pocket Mask has a filter, Technostat T-150(+)/15. This filter is for single patient use only. This filter is intended to protect the rescuer from bacteria and virus and has a viral and bacterial efficacy of ≥ 99%.
Click to view a video