Laerdal Baby Anne CPR Manikin
Laerdal Baby Anne CPR Manikin provides effective infant CPR training without compromising realism or quality. This infant CPR manikin includes 1 Baby Anne manikin, soft pack case, 6 airways, 10 foreign body practice objects, and directions for use.
- Realistic chest compressions and chest rise allow students to learn proper techniques
- Durable construction allows unequaled long-term use
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice the important technique of opening the airway
- Realistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infants
- Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniques
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
- Latex free
- Includes: 1 Baby Anne Manikin, Soft Pack, 6 Airways, 10 Foreign Body Practice Objects, and Directions for Use.
Click here: Directions for use