Laerdal Little Anne Manikin with QCPR feedback
Providing feedback based on just watching students perform can be challenging for instructors. The next generation of our Little Anne® manikin includes QCPR measurement and feedback technology that takes the guesswork out of instruction—all from the palm of your hand. Little Anne QCPR works with an Instructor app that allows you to monitor and coach up to six students at once, and a Learner app that lets students monitor their own performance. Little Anne QCPR helps instructors improve CPR training quality and efficiency in their courses, while adding a fun and engaging element for students that promotes learning and motivation. Little Anne® QCPR is still the same durable, lightweight manikin as the original Little Anne, but now includes QCPR technology that provides.
- Real-time feedback on compressions and ventilations
- Meets 2019 AHA feedback requirements
- A summary with an overall score and improvement suggestion
- Details on compression release, depth and rate, ventilation volume, number of compressions/ventilations/cycles
- Realistic anatomical landmarks
- Lightweight design makes Little Anne easy to transport
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional “clicker” feature signals the correct compression depth
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
- Latex free
- Product includes: Little Anne® Manikin, Soft Pack/Training Mat, 2 Manikin Faces, 2 Airways, 6 Manikin Wipes, and Directions for Use.
- MPN: 123-01050
Packed weight: 4.2 kg (9 lb)
Dimensions packed: 64 cm x 21 cm x 34 cm
H x W x D: 25 in x 9 in x 14 in
Download the QCPR Classroom app today!
Click here: Directions for use
Click here: QCPR training demostration