Laerdal Little Baby Manikin with QCPR feedback
Laerdal Baby Anne CPR Manikin provides effective infant CPR training without compromising realism or quality. This infant CPR manikin includes 1 Baby Anne manikin, 1 soft pack case, 1 airway, and directions for use.
- Little Baby QCPR is a realistic and affordable manikin for pediatrics with objective feedback. It improves training quality, learner engagement and classroom efficiency.
- Realistic chest compressions and chest rise allow students to learn proper techniques
- Durable construction allows unequaled long-term use
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice the important technique of opening the airway
- Realistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infants
- Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniques
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
- Latex free
- Includes: 1 Baby Anne Manikin, Soft Pack, 6 Airways, 10 Foreign Body Practice Objects, and Directions for Use.
Download the QCPR Classroom app today!