The Little Junior QCPR manikin meets your need for a low-cost, lifelike child CPR trainer. Our 4-pk package of four Little Junior manikins makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
- Realistic anatomical landmarks to teach quality appropriate CPR techniques
- Lightweight design makes Little Junior easy to transport
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional “clicker” feature signals the correct compression depth
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
- Latex free
- Laerdal Little Junior Four Pack includes: 4 Manikins, Soft Pack, 8 Junior Faces, 8 Junior Airways, 24 Manikin Wipes, and Directions for Use.
- MPN: 18002250
Packed weight: 11.8 kg (26 lb)
Dimensions packed (cm): 79 cm x 28 cm x 61 cm
H x W x D: 31 in x 11 in x 24 in Click here: Directions for use