Laerdal Little Junior with QCPR feedback
The Laerdal Little Junior QCPR manikin meets your need for a low-cost, lifelike child CPR trainer. This CPR manikin features head tilt, chin lift, and jaw thrust for a more realist training.
- Realistic anatomical landmarks to teach quality appropriate CPR techniques
- Meets 2019 AHA feedback requirements
- Lightweight design makes Little Junior easy to transport
- Durable construction allows unequaled long-term use
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional “clicker” feature signals the correct compression depth
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
- Includes: Little Junior Manikin, Soft Pack/Training Mat, 2 Junior Faces, 2 Junior Airways, 6 Manikin Wipes, and Directions for Use.
- MPN: 12801050
Packed weight: 3.2 kg (7 lb)
Dimensions packed (cm): 56 cm x 21 cm x 26 cm
H x W x D: 22 in x 8 in x 10 in
Click here: Directions for use
Download the QCPR Classroom app today!