Laerdal Resusci-Junior with Water Rescue Kit
The Laerdal Resusci-Junior with Water Rescue Kit offers realistic, high-quality child CPR education. It has full-body construction and use of an optional Skill Guide performance indicator. Students can quickly sharpen their skills in performing child CPR to high standards.
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers
- Realistic chest rise verifies correct ventilation
- Realistic resistance for chest compressions
- Life-like size and weight of a 5-year-old child
- Bilateral carotid pulse simulation to realistically check for pulse
- Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session
- Water rescue kit provides students with the chance to experience lifelike water rescue techniques required by the age group depicted by the manikin
- Uses disposable airways and removable/reusable faces.
- Suitable for surface/bottom water rescue drills.
- Latex free
- Includes: Full Body Pediatric Manikin, Carry Case, Training Mat, Water Rescue Kit (installed), Track Suit, 4 Junior Faces, 4 Junior Airways, 12 Manikin Wipes and Directions for Use
- MPN: 18001201
Packed weight: 12.5 kg (27.5 kg): 13.5 lb (30 lb) w/ hard case
Dimensions packed (cm): 75 cm x 28 cm x 44 cm w/ hard case
H x W x D: 29 in x 11 in x 17 in
Click here: Directions for use