Ladies' Leadership Stretch Short
This short blurs the lines between a swimsuit and walk short. Combining a professional management look with the technical needs of a modern-day active wear short. The fabric is quick-drying, and includes stretch for optimum comfort and mobility in and out of the water. This fabric blend also offers a wrinkle free, flat finish and will easily re-set after being exposed to water.
The waist band is adjustable for ease of fit and features a mock fly and slide on like an athletic short. The hidden interior lacing system provides a secure in-water hold. Our Leadership Short includes 2 side pockets, 1 back pocket, and belt loops for additional support when carrying a radio or heavier personal items.
- Style: Hybrid walk short / swimsuit design
- Inseam: 5"
- Fabric: Stretch Polyester
- Waistband: Adjustable for custom fit
- Fly: Mock Fly (slides on like an athletic short)
- Lacing: Interior lacing system for secure fit
- Belt loops
- Quick drying DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Slide-friendly - no plastic or metal
Let us customize your Leadership Short with your Zoo or Aquarium logo for a professional and one-of-a-kind look.
- This item is stocked blank with no logo; orders with logos require an additional 2-3 days processing time.
- Custom logos: If your custom logo is not on file, there is a one-time, embroidery set up fee of $75.00 added to the final invoice; for questions call 1-800-987-7238
Our Price: $39.75
Embroidery Thread Color:
Our Price: $39.75
Launder at least once per week with regular laundry detergent in warm water, using a normal wash cycle. No bleach, Woolite, fabric softener or dryer sheets, please. Laundering will remove the accumulation of pool chemicals, sunscreen and perspiration from the fabric. Your suit can be dried in the dryer. Just make sure there are no Velcro items in the dryer that could snag the fabric. Men’s and women’s shorts have Velcro pockets – please don’t dry together with women’s swimsuits and rash guards!
Don’t bundle up your uniform items or roll them in a towel. Mildew will start to grow within 24 hours, and mildew will destroy your suit’s fabric