Women's Stretch Lifeguard Board Short
Our 926 women's stretch lifeguard board short offers the same outstanding tailored fit, and modern styling as the Men’s 928 board short. Made by Water Safety Products in the USA, our Lifeguard Stretch Board short is constructed of a robust 4-way Poly-stretch fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish for quick drying and oil/chemical repellency. The 926 is a fixed waist board short with drawstring and a Velcro-free fly for a secure fit and increased comfort. The right leg features a draining large cargo pocket, plus a key loop. The women's lifeguard short is slide safe and has no metal or plastic components. You can customize your team shorts with your facility’s logo on the left leg.
- Coordinating men’s version: SKU 928
- Ladies fit, no liner
- Inseam length 3.25”
- Fixed waist with drawstring
- Velcro-free Fly
- Slide friendly- no plastic or metal
- Exterior Cargo pocket with Velcro® closure and key loop
- 6 x 6 pocket with integrated drainage
- Quick drying- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Double-needle top stitching on all seams.
- This item is stocked blank with no logo; orders with logos require an additional 2-3 days processing time.
- Custom logos: If your custom logo is not on file, there is a one-time embroidery set up fee of $75.00 that is added to the final invoice, for questions call 1-800-987-7238 ext. 4
Our Price: $36.50
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- High quality & durable
- Great for lifeguards and outdoor staff
- Fixed waist with black drawsting
- Exterior board short pocket with Velcro® closure and key loop
- Inseam length 3.25"
- Coordinating male style 922
- UltraSoft 5oz 90% polyester 10% spandex micro fiber for movement
Launder at least once per week with regular laundry detergent in warm water, using a normal wash cycle. No bleach, Woolite, fabric softener or dryer sheets, please. Laundering will remove the accumulation of pool chemicals, sunscreen and perspiration from the fabric. Your suit can be dried in the dryer. Just make sure there are no Velcro items in the dryer that could snag the fabric. Men’s and women’s shorts have Velcro pockets – please don’t dry together with women’s swimsuits and rash guards!
Don’t bundle up your uniform items or roll them in a towel. Mildew will start to grow within 24 hours, and mildew will destroy your suit’s fabric